Friday, August 6, 2010

Yankee Stadium


Yankee Stadium
Although most of my entries are on restaurants and bars, I've decided to make a short entry on my experience at the yankee game. After all, I was drinking and eating there so it definitely qualifies for a short recap.

My friend Christa and I sat in section 225 which is right down 3rd base line. These were great seats especially for some1 like me with such poor eyesight. Since this isn't a sports blog, I'm not going to go into detail about the game, but I will tell you about the concessions. We had a few beers which isn't much to blog about, but what I was impressed by was the cheesesteak. Not only were the cheesesteaks really good, but the lady behind the counter was so nice as she offered us wet towels to cool down with. It was a hot day and all, but I was kind of confused at first when she handed the wet towels to me. She then told me to throw it on the back of my neck and I kindly obliged. It was a great game to go to. Beautiful weather, good food/booze, and good company. I definitely recommend checking out Yankee Stadium even if your not a yankee fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment