Tuesday, April 5, 2011

FiDi Sushi

Oka sushi also known as Sushi a la Kawa serves up a variety of sushi, sashimi, and maki. Located at 18 Maiden Lane, Oka Sushi was a must try as its right down the street from my apartment. I ordered in, so I cannot talk about the space itself; but I could talk a little bout the food. I got the Special Maki Combo C (Spicy Tuna, Spicy Salmon, & Spicy White Tuna), which came with a side of miso soup or green salad. The combination platter was $14.50, but the delivery guy tipped himself $5.50 after running away with my $20. How much do you tip for delivery? I always considered myself a good tipper when eating/drinking out; but getting food delivered is something else. I think I'm a fair tipper when it comes to delivery-- not overly generous and not cheap.

Anyway, back to the food! The sushi was good! It was fresh--delivering a some really nice flavor. The delivery was fast, so that is always a plus. Nothing really else to say! Consider Oka Sushi when wandering around the Fidi for sushi.

No comments:

Post a Comment