Sunday, September 11, 2011

Fashion Night Out

This year I experienced Fashion Night Out for the first time. I'm not interested in Gucci's new fall accessories, but I am interested in free booze and food. During Fashion Night Out, fashion houses throughout the city host parties with three of my favorite things--food, booze, and babes. A few of us guys attended Helmut Lang's party, which was pretty awesome. They had the guys from Death and Co pouring cocktails while Luke's Lobster served up their signature lobster rolls. Macallan sponsored the event, so I found myself sipping on their 10 year; which is way better than being at work. They also had a band rocking out which added to the scene. So next year, head down to Soho and join the party. Just try to make plans beforehand because you probably won't have cell phone service for a few hours. Thanks for the invite Sue!

No comments:

Post a Comment