Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Brother Jimmys then Knicks Game


Thanks to Dan, I was able to watch the Knicks put a beating on the Timberwolves tonight. Dan got his company seats so we were right behind the basket, a few rows up from the court. Great Seats! Before the game we bet at Brother Jimmys right outside of MSG.

I enjoyed a couple 22 oz PBRs and some rib tips. PBR isn't my beer of choice by any means, but NYC is expensive and you can't beat their $4 special. Although I ate before the game, I decided to get an appetizer. I thought about the wings because I know they're good, but I wanted to try something new so I got the rib tips. Lets just say Brother Jimmys never disappoints me when it comes to BBQ.

I love Brother Jimmys atmosphere. You got country music playing, although you're probably tuned into a game on TV. The restaurant and bar is covered in southern college team logos. I noticed a lot of North Carolina pride so I'm guessing the owners are big fans- probably from NC.

Didn't plan on going out, but turned out to be another awesome night. Thanks Dan!

No comments:

Post a Comment