Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Years Resolution


My New Year's resolution is to experience all that the world has to offer and keep record of it. This could relate to food as well as a number of different experiences. I'm not paying to live in New York City so that I could just sit on my ass and watch TV or play xbox. I want to go to museums, art shows, lectures, food demonstrations, sporting events, etc. I started this resolution a little early when I participated in Santacon 2009.

Santacon is a day where tons of people dress up like Santa and bar crawl. Sounds pretty crazy right? It was awesome, although I have to admit I only made half the day. I tried drinking away my hangover from the night before, but it just wasn't working. So this event was pretty wild. Everyone was in the Christmas spirit; even those who didn't dress up. So many santas! Mr. and Mrs. Claus binge drinking and singing seasonal carols. One family even stopped my friend Jon and I because they NEEDED us for their Christmas photo.

Santacon was an amazing experience that everyone should experience atleast once. These are the kinds of memories that you'll never forget. These are the types of things that make life such a blast.

EVENTS COMING UP IN JANUARY: NO PANTS SUBWAY RIDE (This Sunday!!!!)

Say yes to everything, thats my motto. Don't take that the wrong way, I'm not going to say yes to everything. I'm not going to start a meth habbit because I can't say no. Say yes when you see an experience that might open a door or present an opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment