Sunday, November 21, 2010

Downtown Cravings

Bon Chon
This Sunday, I elected to pass on the traditional buffalo chicken wings and go for Bon Chon's Korean style chicken wings. Try the soy garlic or spicy soy garlic and get blown away by great flavor. Just make sure to order these well before you want them as the service is kind of slow. But its ok, take your time--the wings are worth it.

Texas BBQ
A great stop on Fulton Street if you're in the mood for some food comfort BBQ food. Texas BBQ is a QSR that brings delicious southern BBQ to New York's financial district. Great value allows Texas BBQ to have a mix of guests whether a wall-streeter or student. Friendly staff, quick service, and delicious food keeps me coming back. I'd suggest the Beef or Pork sandwich with a side of mashed potatoes. Just don't blame me if your so stuffed that you can't make it back to work.

Europa Cafe
Europa Cafe is directly across the street from my apartment so I find myself going there pretty often whether its for a breakfast special (bacon, eggs, hash browns, and toast) or for my lunchtime salad. Salads are pretty popular at the Europa Cafe because they allow you to have full control of your salad. You pick and choose your ingredients as they are displayed in front of you and posted in print on the wall. There's nothing overly great about this place, but its convenient so I find myself there alot.

Lenny's
If I want to walk a little further for lunch, I go to the Plaza Deli or Lenny's. Lenny's is a chain that you could see all over New York. Lenny's prides itself on good quality food and fresh ingredients. I think its a good spot for a quick, consistent meal whether breakfast, lunch, or dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment